WHO IS LIVESTOCK PRICING FOR?
Market information has a big impact on your day to day decision making. Our app gives you both MLA and direct prices for processors, feedlots and exporters. It includes real-time prices updates, the ability to filter save your favourite searches, and set up price alerts. Add your agent to your profile settings and contact them directly through the app when.
LIVEstock Pricing is here to ensure your prices reach the right people as quickly and easily as possible. You can send prices and market updates to thousands of producers, agents and consultants using our system or a select few by using the Private Prices option. With the ability to control who sees your prices, our platform lets you get the right information to the right people.
Good stock agents are invaluable to producers. Our app lets stock agents keep their clients up to date with the latest information and prices. Our Private Prices feature lets you send prices and updates directly to your clients and clearly shows that you are the one providing that information. We want your clients to know how much information and value you are adding to their business.
SIGN UP TODAY!
- $280m commitment in new Brisbane further-processing meat facility for Woolworths
- WA sheep exporter denies cruelty charges
- Wild dog controls and a 100km-long fence will bring sheep back to south-west Queensland
- As 90CL beef prices boom, ‘It’s a good time to be an Australian processor,’ analysts say
- A tasty $5.78 billion spent on our lamb and mutton in 2018-19